Eggplant Parmigiana Towers Recipe
Summer is the season for Eggplants Parmigiana in Italy! Check out this easy and fun-to-eat recipe.
- 2 Eggplants cut in round slices
- Half jar of Agromonte Organic Cherry Tomato Passata
- Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Mozzarella cut in slices
- Lots of Basil
- Lots of grated Parmigiano
- Sea Salt
- In a pot, brown a piece of garlic with 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. Then put the Agromonte Passata and let it cook covered at low-medium heat for about 25 minutes. Add a pinch of salt a some basil leaves.
- In the meantime slightly fry the round cut eggplants in a pan with 4/5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and some salt.
- When the tomato sauce is ready and the eggplants are a bit fried, take an oven tray and start stacking your Eggplant Parmigiana Towers!
- The order is: 1 eggplant, 1 tablespoon tomato sauce, 1 slice of mozzarella and a nice amount of grated parmigiano cheese. Keep stacking for about 4 levels.
- Put in over at 350 degrees F for about 20minutes then serve with fresh basil on top!
- Arianna Scutiero