Ermes Rice with Peas Purée & Burrata
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Tenuta Margherita Ermes Rice
- 2 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 5,6 oz re-cooked small peas
- Fresh Burrata
- Sea Salt
- Pour water and rice into a pot (the water must exceed rice by at least 3 fingers). Add a little bit of salt, and bring to a boil. Cook covered for about 35 minutes.
- In the mean time cook the pre-cooked peas for about 5 minutes with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil then add the peas to a blender along with another bit of olive oil.
- Blend for no more than 2-3 minutes, until a fairly thick, smooth purée has been achieved.
- Place the purée in the dishes and top it with the rice and the fresh burrata!
- Arianna Scutiero