Millerighe Pasta with Asparagus & Speck
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Rummo Rigatoni Pasta
- 2 tablespoons of Bio Orto Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Agromonte Asparagus Spread
- 4 Asparagus cut in small pieces.
- 1 thick slice of Speck cut in small pieces.
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Rigatoni pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat and add the asparagus.
- Let the Asparagus cook for about 15 minutes adding some cooking water.
- Add the Speck and let it brown for about 10 minutes at low-medium heat.
- Last, add the Agromonte Asparagus cream and stir toughest with the other ingredients for about 2 minutes.
- Add the pasta, mix and serve! Grind some pepper over the pasta, it will enhance the taste.
- Arianna Scutiero