- 10 Pasta Shells by Pasta Cuomo Conchiglioni
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, roughly-chopped
- 8oz fresh Ricotta Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano
- 1 cup béchamel sauce
- Sea salt & fresh grounded pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the pasta shells and cook for about half the time suggested in the package.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach leaves to the pan with a pinch of salt and let cook for about 10 minutes.
- When the pasta is half cooked, drain it and let it cool off for a few minutes.
- In the meantime mix the ready spinach with the ricotta cheese creating a creamy texture and stuff the shells with it.
- Place the stuffed shells in a oven casserole and top them with the béchamel sauce and the grated parmigiano.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for about 15 minutes!