INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 2 hands full Carnaroli Rice by Tenuta Margherita
- 2 artichokes
- Mixed herbs
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil by Agricola Piano
- A clove of garlic
- The juice of half orange
- Let some water boil with part of the artichokes and some mixed herbs (celery+carrot) to create a broth.
- In a separate pan sautée some chopped artichokes with extra virgin olive oil and a clove of garlic.
- Squeeze some fresh orange into the pan and let the artichokes cook for about 10minutes.
- Add the rice and start adding some of the broth, little by little until the rice is cooked!