Tagliatelle with Pistacchio Pesto
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Tagliatelle
- 1 tablespoons of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Campo D’Oro Pistacchio Pesto
- Some crushed salted pistachios
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Tagliatelle pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and add it to a heated pan with the Pistachio pesto, 1 tablespoon evoo and 1 cup of pasta cooking water.
- Stir until the pesto becomes creamy enough then serve sprinkling some crushed pistachios on top!
- Arianna Scutiero