Tagliatelle with Zucchini
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Tagliatelle
- 3 tablespoon of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 white onion cut in small small pieces
- 3 or 4 zucchini cut in rounds
- Lots of fresh basil
- Salt & Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Tagliatelle pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In the meantime heat 3 tablespoons evoo in a large skillet over low-medium heat with the onion.
- When the onion has soften, add the chopped zucchini (we liked rounds but you can cut the zucchini in the way you enjoy them the most!), a sprinkle of salt & pepper and let them cook uncovered for 10minutes then covered for about other 10minutes.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and add it to the pan with a tablespoon of cooking water and as many basil leaves as you like!
- Mix and serve!
- Arianna Scutiero