Tubetti with Broccoli & Hot Pepper patè
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Rummo Tubetti
- 3 tablespoons of Zucchi extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1\2 cup broccoli
- 1 teaspoon Campo D’Oro Hot Pepper patè
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Tubetti pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Boil the broccoli in hot salted water until they soften.
- Heat 3 tablespoons evoo in a large skillet over low-medium heat with the garlic then add the pre-cooked broccoli sauté for about 15 minutes.
- Use a blender to create a cream with half of the cooked broccoli(help it become creamier adding some pasta cooking water when blending) then mix it with the other half for more texture.
- When the pasta is ready, add it to the condiment, sprinkle some black pepper and serve topping the plate with 1/2 teaspoon of the hot pepper patè, it will give this dish a spicy taste!
- Arianna Scutiero