Tubetti with Red Beans
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Rummo Tubetti
- 4 tablespoon of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups ready Red Beans
- 1 clove garlic
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Tubetti pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large pot over low-medium heat with the garlic.
- Add the chickpeas to the pot and let them heat up for about 10 minutes adding 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water and some salt & pepper.
- When the pasta is ready, add it to beans and mix together turning the heat on for a few more minutes!
- Serve topping with some fresh extra virgin olive oil and chilli flakes!
- Arianna Scutiero