- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Linguine
- 4 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Vigin Olive Oil
- About 15 medium sized shrimps
- Half lemon, small size
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Half glass of white wine
- Fresh parsley
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Linguine pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In a large skillet heat the extra virgin olive oil with the garlic for about 3 minutes.
- Add the shrimps and let them cook covered at low heat for about 10 minutes squeezing the lemon.
- Last, add a pinch of salt and the half glass of white with and turn the heat on high to let the wine evaporate.
- When the pasta is ready, drain in and add it to the pan with half glass of cooking water.
- Add some fresh chopped parsley, sprinkle some pepper & serve!