Baked Pasta made with Agromonte Gift Box
- Half pack of Molisana Penne Pasta
- 4 tablespoons of Muraglia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bottle of Agromonte Cherry Tomato Pasta Sauce
- a handfull of Provolone cheese (or any cheese that melts well in the oven)
- lots of grated Parmigiano
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Penne pasta and cook about half the time suggested in the package directions.
- In a big bowl mix the drained pasta with the tomato sauce, the extra virgin olive oil some salt & pepper and the Provolone and Parmigiano cheeses (don’t forget to put a couple slices of Provolone also on top!).
- Move the pasta mix into a baking tray and put it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
WATCH THE VIDEO RECIPE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pafFoJL5HC0
- Arianna Scutiero