INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 180gr of Tenuta Margherita Rice Arborio
- 2 small cans of tuna
- About 15 Cherry Tomatoes
- A handful of Black Olives
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a pot, cover the rice with water and let it cook for about 20 minutes adding a pinch of salt.
- In the meantime cut the cherry tomatoes in 2 or 4 pieces and pits the olives if they aren’t already without the kernel.
- Drain the tuna before mixing it together with the rice, the chopped tomatoes and the olives.
- Season everything with some Extra Virgin Olive Oil Piano and some salt.