Spaghetti with Cherry Tomato Sauce
INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 160gr of pasta
- 8 fresh cherry tomatoes
- Villa Reale cherry tomato sauce
- Fresh Basil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A clove of garlic
- In a pan, sautée for a few seconds the glove of garlic in a couple spoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add the Villa Reale cherry tomato sauce as needed and the fresh cherry tomatoes without cutting them.
- Let it cook covered for about 15 minutes then remove the lid, add a sprinkle of salt and some fresh basil and continue cooking for about 10 more minutes.
- In the meantime boil the water for the pasta with some salt. When the Pasta Cuomo is ready (follow the cooking time on the pasta bag) drain it, add it to the sauce and mix together before serving.
- Arianna Scutiero