INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 160gr of pasta La Molisana
- Artichoke cream by Campo d'Oro
- Half of a fresh artichoke
- A garlic clove
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Let the pasta cook in boiled and salted water.
- In a pan, brown the garlic with a couple spoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Cut the fresh artichoke in stripes and let it cook with a pinch of salt in the pan for about 15 minutes.
- When ready add the Campo d'Oro Artichoke cream and the pasta with some cooking water.
- Stir everything together and serve sprinkling the plate with some fresh grounded pepper.