- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Smooth Paccheri
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- A handful of olives (preferably black olives or mixed)
- Sea Salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Paccheri pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat then add the cherry tomatoes cut in half and a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Let the tomatoes cook for about 15 minutes (half time covered) at low-medium heat.
- When the tomatoes are ready add the olives and cook together for a few more minutes.
- Last, add the pasta and mix!