- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Triangle Penne
- 4 tablespoons Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 zucchini sliced in round pieces
- 1 clove garlic
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Penne pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat with the garlic cut in small pieces.
- Add the zucchini and cook at medium heat for about 20minutes (half time covered)
- Sprinkle salt & pepper!
- When they are ready add half of them in a blender along with little bit of the pasta cooking water.
- Quickly bland until a fairly thick, smooth purée has been achieved.
- When the pasta is ready add it to the pan with the zucchini and with the zucchini cream and mix together.
- Serve sprinkling some Parmigiano and black pepper.