Triangle Penne Pasta with Basil Cherry Tomato sauce RECIPE
The freshest tomato sauce, perfect for you summer preparations!
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Triangle Penne
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Agromonte Cherry Tomato Sauce with Basil
- Fresh basil leaves
- Sea Salt & fresh grounded Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Penne pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil for a few seconds then add the Tomato Sauce with a pinch of salt and let it cook covered for about 15 minutes at low-medium heat.
- When the pasta is ready just add it to the pan with a little cooking water, mix together at high heat and serve with some fresh basil!
- Arianna Scutiero