- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- 1 tablespoon Savini Tartufi Truffle Butter
- some Molino Verrini Flour
- 7oz sliced mushrooms (your choice)
- 1 clove garlic
- Fresh Parsley
- Sea salt & Black Pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon truffle butter in a large skillet over low-medium heat with the chopped garlic.
- Add the mushrooms with some fresh parsley and let them cook covered for about 5 minutes at medium heat.
- In the meantime, paper towel dry the chicken.
- Next, in a bowl, combine some flour, sea salt and black pepper.
- Then, using a fork coast the chicken breasts in the flour mixture (The reason why we want to dredge chicken in flour is simple: we want to make chicken’s surface attain a more attractive brown color and we also want to get some crisp on the outside).
- Put the chicken in the pan with the mushrooms and let it cook at medium heat for about 15 minutes until it becomes a little crispy on the outside.
- Serve drizzling some evoo!