Fried Eggs with Potatoes & Anchovies
- 2 Eggs
- 4 tablespoon Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Savini Tartufi Anchovies
- 2 Potatoes cut in cubes
- Sea salt & Black Pepper
- Cut the potatoes and leave them covered in water for about 30 minutes. They'll be extra crispy when you bake them after.
- Heat 4 tablespoon evoo in a large skillet over low-medium heat.
- Add the potatoes and let them cook covered for about 20 minutes at medium heat. Add a nice pinch of salt
- When they become crispy, break the eggs on top of them.
- Let the eggs cook for about 5 minutes.
- When serving, top the eggs with the anchovies fillets, some sea salt and black pepper.
- Arianna Scutiero