Treccioni with Ricotta cheese & Walnuts
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Treccioni
- 1 tablespoon Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8oz fresh Ricotta Cheese
- A handful of walnuts
- Sea salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Treccioni pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In a large bowl whip the ricotta by adding a couple tablespoon of pasta cooking water and a pinch of salt. Taste for flavour!
- When the pasta is ready, add it to the bowl with the walnuts and mix!
- Feel free to add some more pasta cooking water for creaminess. Simple and delicious!
- Arianna Scutiero