Pasta with Ricotta Cheese Tomato Sauce
INGREDIENTS for 2 people
- About 160gr of pasta Cuomo
- Agromonte Ricotta Cheese tomato sauce
- 1/4 onion
- Some fresh Ricotta cheese
- Fresh Basil
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cut the onion into small pieces and brown it in a pan with a couple spoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Add the Agromonte sauce and let it cook covered for about 25 minutes at medium/low heat adding a pinch of salt.
- Cook the pasta in boiled salted water.
- When the sauce is ready add the pasta, mix and serve.
- Top the plate with a spoon of fresh Ricotta cheese and some fresh basil.
- Arianna Scutiero