Baked Pasta with Broccoli and Béchamel sauce
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Rigatoni
- 2 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup of béchamel sauce
- 4 medium size slices of mozzarella cheese cute in cubes.
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Millerighe pasta and cook about 4 min less than the package directions, then drain.
- Boil the broccoli in hot salted water until they soften.
- Using a blender, blend half of the broccoli with some of the water and 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil. Blend until creamy.
- In a baking tray, mix the pasta with the broccoli cream, the rest of the blroccoli florets, the bèschiamel sauce and the mozzarella cubes.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees F for about 20 minutes, until bubbly.
- Arianna Scutiero