Millerighe Pasta with Ricotta & Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup (200 grams) of E’ Viva Pasta Millerighe
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes
- 5 full spoons of Ricotta Cheese
- Sea Salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Millerighe pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Mix the ricotta cheese in a container with a spoon of water in order for it to become creamy and add a sprinkle of salt and some fresh grounded pepper.
- While the pasta cooks, heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium with the cherry tomatoes (cut some of them in half). Let cook covered for about 15 min with a pinch of sea salt.
- When the Pasta is ready, drain it and mix is with the ricotta cheese, then top it with the cooked tomatoes and some fresh basil!
- Arianna Scutiero