- 1 cup (200 grams) of E’ Viva Pasta Millerighe
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes
- 5 full spoons of Ricotta Cheese
- Sea Salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Millerighe pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Mix the ricotta cheese in a container with a spoon of water in order for it to become creamy and add a sprinkle of salt and some fresh grounded pepper.
- While the pasta cooks, heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium with the cherry tomatoes (cut some of them in half). Let cook covered for about 15 min with a pinch of sea salt.
- When the Pasta is ready, drain it and mix is with the ricotta cheese, then top it with the cooked tomatoes and some fresh basil!
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!