- 1 cup (200 grams) of Tenuta Margherita Carnaroli Rice
- 3 tablespoons of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 zucchini, cut into small pieced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 As Do Mar Tuna
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- In a pot, cover the rice with water (water about double the rice volume) and let it cook for 17 minutes at low/medium heat.
- Add a teaspoon salt and stir every couple minutes.
- In the meantime heat the extra virgin olive oil with the garlic in a large skillet for a couple minutes then add the zucchini with a pinch of salt and let them cook at low/medium heat from about 15 minutes.
- When the rice is ready, add the zucchini and tuna.
- Sprinkle some black pepper and extra virgin olive oil and serve hot or cold, its delicious both ways!