Cook this ready to eat Risotto in just 17 minutes!
- One box of Tenuta Margherita Truffle Risotto
- Half glass of white wine
- Zucchi Garlic flavoured Olive Oil
- Some parmesan cheese
- In a pot, empty the content of the box and sautés the rice together with a table spoon of Zucchi olive oil for about 1 minute on moderate flame, stir and shimmer with white wine until reduced.
- Gradually pour 3 cups of hot water stirring, until water reduces and the risotto reaches the desired consistency (approx. 17 min).
- When is almost ready add a knob of butter, parmesan cheese and salt.
- Don't forget to drizzle some of the evoo when serving!