- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into small/medium pieces.
- 3 tablespoons of Zucchi Orange flavoured Olive Oil
- some Molino Verrini Flour
- Half orange
- Sea salt & Black Pepper
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat.
- First, paper towel dry the chicken.
- Next, in a bowl, combine some flour, sea salt and black pepper.
- Then, using a fork coast the pieces of chicken in the flour mixture (The reason why we want to dredge chicken in flour is simple: we want to make chicken’s surface attain a more attractive brown color and we also want to get some crisp on the outside).
- Put the chicken in the pan and let it cook at medium heat for about 20 minutes until it becomes a little crispy on the outside.
- Squeeze the orange on the chicken in the meantime.
- Serve drizzling some more of the orange flavoured olive oil!