Carandini Lemon Glaze with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI contains Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, concentrated grape must and a delicious flavoring of Lemon. A simple and great way to create, innovate, and garnish all your dishes, both sweet and savory.
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 4 Prosciutto slices
- About 12 small pieces of hard cheese (your choice - our is Fontina Cheese!)
- 4 Asparagus
- Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- Fresh Grounded pepper
- Carandini’s Lemon Glaze with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Start with hammering the chicken breast to make them thinner.
- Add on top of each one, one slice of prosciutto, 3/4 small pieces of the cheese and one asparagus (divide the asparagus into 2/3 pieces).
- Ground some fresh pepper on top of everything and roll the chicken breasts with everything inside, closing them with a toothpick.
- Flour the rolls before putting them in the pan with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- Let the rolls cook covered for about 20 minutes at low/medium heat.
- Add 1/2 glass of white wine while they are cooking and let it evaporate.
- Serve hot and finish the preparation on the plate adding on top of the rolls some of the Lemon Glaze with Balsamic Vinegar for extra flavor!
WATCH THE VIDEO RECIPE HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Y48tHMo_w