Chicken Rolls with Carandini Lemon Glaze
Carandini Lemon Glaze with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI contains Balsamic Vinegar of Modena, concentrated grape must and a delicious flavoring of Lemon. A simple and great way to create, innovate, and garnish all your dishes, both sweet and savory.
- 4 Chicken breasts
- 4 Prosciutto slices
- About 12 small pieces of hard cheese (your choice - our is Fontina Cheese!)
- 4 Asparagus
- Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- Fresh Grounded pepper
- Carandini’s Lemon Glaze with Balsamic Vinegar of Modena
- Start with hammering the chicken breast to make them thinner.
- Add on top of each one, one slice of prosciutto, 3/4 small pieces of the cheese and one asparagus (divide the asparagus into 2/3 pieces).
- Ground some fresh pepper on top of everything and roll the chicken breasts with everything inside, closing them with a toothpick.
- Flour the rolls before putting them in the pan with 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- Let the rolls cook covered for about 20 minutes at low/medium heat.
- Add 1/2 glass of white wine while they are cooking and let it evaporate.
- Serve hot and finish the preparation on the plate adding on top of the rolls some of the Lemon Glaze with Balsamic Vinegar for extra flavor!
- Arianna Scutiero