Corn & Rice flour Pasta with Basil Pesto
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Natura Corn & Rice flour Pasta
- Few drops of Redoro Organic Extra virgin Olive Oil
- Frantoio D'Oneglia Organic Pesto (or any other pesto in the pesto collection)
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- When the pasta is ready drain it and transfer in a pot adding the basil pesto and 1 tablespoon of pasta cooking water. Mix!
- Serve just like it is or when served, add a few drops of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Arianna Scutiero