Turmeric & Pepper Pasta with Pecorino cheese and Guanciale
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Natura Turmeric & Pepper Pasta
- 3oz grated Pecorino cheese
- Few drops of Redoro Organic Extra virgin Olive Oil
- Black Pepper
- 4oz Guanciale cut in cubes
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Let the guanciale brown in a pan at low-medium heat until it leaves all its fat.
- When the pasta is ready drain it and add it to the guanciale with the pecorino cheese and 3/4 tablespoons of pasta cooking water to let the cheese melt and create a creamy sauce.
- Stir well and turn off the heat.
- Serve adding just a few drops of evoo and Enjoy!
- Arianna Scutiero