Penne with Trapanese Pesto
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Rummo Penne Rigate
- 1 tablespoons of Tenuta Masciangelo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Campo D'Oro Trapanese Pesto
- Fresh Basil
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Penne pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and add the Trapanese pesto with 1 tbs of pasta cooking water.
- Mix and serve sprinkling some extra virgin olive oil and the fresh basil leaves.
- Arianna Scutiero