Lasagna with Sicilian Pesto
- 1/2 lb dry lasagna noodles (about 9 lasagna noodles - unbroken)
- Tenuta Masciangelo Extra Virgin Olive Oil to drizzle
- 1 Campo D'Oro Sicilian Pesto
- a couple of handfulls of Provolone or Mozzarella cheese cut in small cubes
- 1 cup grated Parmigiano
- 1 cup béchamel sauce
- Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente, less 3 minutes. Drain and drizzle a bit of olive oil to prevent noodles from sticking together.
- In a large casserole, evenly spread some of the béchamel sauce across the bottom of the dish, then top with a single layer of lasagna noodles, a layer of béchamel, a layer of pesto, the cheese cubes and a nice amount of grated parmigiano.
- Repeat layers, until the ingredients are finished topping.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Arianna Scutiero