Linguine Pasta with Yellow Cherry Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Rummo Linguine
- 3 tablespoons of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- About 10 cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/2 Agromonte Yellow Sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- Sea Salt & fresh grounded Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Linguine and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and the garlic clove in a large skillet over low-medium heat for about 2 minutes.
- Add the Yellow Cherry Tomato Sauce with a pinch of salt and let it cook covered for about 15 minutes at low-medium heat.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and cook covered for about 10 more minutes.
- When the cherry tomatoes are soften, add the cooked pasta with just a little cooking water, mix together at high heat and serve!
- Grind a little pepper over the pasta, and some chili flakes to add spiciness and enhance the taste!
- Arianna Scutiero