Linguine Pasta with Ricotta Cheese Tomato sauce
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Rummo Linguine
- 3 tablespoons of Zucchi Chilli Pepper Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Agromonte Ricotta Cheese Tomato Sauce
- Grated ricotta salata cheese!
- Sea Salt & fresh grounded Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Linguine and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil for a few seconds then add the Ricotta cheese Tomato Sauce with a pinch of salt and let it cook covered for about 15 minutes at low-medium heat.
- When the pasta is ready just add it to the pan with a little cooking water, mix together at high heat and serve!
- Grind a little pepper over the pasta together with a little bit of ricotta salata and drizzle some of the chili pepper flavoured extra virgin olive oil, the final taste will be amazing!
- Arianna Scutiero