- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Rummo Linguine
- 3 tablespoons of Zucchi Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Agromonte Puttanesca sauce
- Sea Salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Linguine pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat then add the Agromonte puttanesca sauce and a pinch of salt.
- When the pasta and sauce are ready mix them together in the skillet and feel free to add some more fresh olive if you love them!