- 1 cup (200 grams) of Rummo Orecchiette
- 3 tablespoon of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Fattorie Cremona Spicy Provolone
- 3 Zucchini cut in rounds
- Salt & Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Orecchiette pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In the meantime heat 3 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat with a garlic clove and let it brown for 1 minute.
- Then add the chopped zucchini (we liked rounds but you can cut the zucchini in the way you enjoy them the most!), a sprinkle of salt & pepper and let them cook covered for 10minutes then uncovered for about other 10minutes.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and add it to the pan together with the Provolone cut in small cubes.
- Stir everything together until the provolone melts a bit then serve and enjoy!