Baked Penne Pasta with Tomato sauce & Provolone cheese
- Half pack of Rummo Penne Pasta
- 4 tablespoons of Tenuta Masciangelo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 bottle of Agromonte Cherry Tomato Pasta Sauce with Basil
- 1/2 Fattorie Cremona Sweet Provolone cheese cut in cubes
- lots of grated Fattorie Cremona Grana Padano
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Penne pasta and cook about half the time suggested in the package directions.
- In a big bowl mix the drained pasta with the tomato sauce, the extra virgin olive oil some salt & pepper and the Provolone and Parmigiano cheeses.
- Move the pasta mix into a baking tray and put it in the oven at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Arianna Scutiero