Organic Fusilli with Vegan Pesto & Taggiasche Olives
- 1 cup (200 grams) of La Molisana Organic Fusilli pasta
- Few drops of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Frantoio D'Oneglia Vegan Pesto (or any other pesto in the pesto collection)
- Frantoio D'Oneglia Taggiasche pitted olives
If you want to replicate the recipe at home, just click on the link below and save 10% off adding the bundle to the cart:
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Fusilli pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- When the pasta is ready drain it and transfer in a pot adding the basil pesto and 1 tablespoon of pasta cooking water. Mix!
- Serve just like it is sprinkling a few drops of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and topping the pasta with some Taggiasca olives.
- Arianna Scutiero