Organic Penne with Tomato sauce & Grana Padano
- 1 cup (200 grams) of La Molisana Organic Penne pasta
- 3 tablespoons of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Agromonte Organic Tomato Sauce
- lots of grated Fattorie Cremona Grana Padano cheese
- Sea Salt and fresh grounded pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Penne pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat and add the tomato sauce. Let the sauce cook for about 20 minutes covered.
- When the pasta is ready, add it to the pan and mix sprinkling some salt and pepped at high heat and serve!
- Serve and top the plate with lots of grated parmigiano!
- Arianna Scutiero