- 1 cup (200 grams) of La Molisana Lumache Rigate pasta
- 1 tablespoons of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Frantoio D'Oneglia Walnut sauce
- Some grated Fattorie Cremona Grana Padano cheese
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Lumache pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In the meantime heat 1 tablespoons Evoo in a large skillet over low-medium heat then add the walnut sauce and a tablespoon of pasta cooking water then turn off the heat.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and add it to the pan and stir sprinkling some grated Grana Padano. Enjoy!
WATCH THE VIDEO RECIPE HERE