- 1 cup (200 grams) of La Molisana Lumache Rigate pasta
- 1 tablespoons of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Frantoio D'Oneglia Walnut sauce
- Some grated Fattorie Cremona Grana Padano cheese
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Lumache pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In the meantime heat 1 tablespoons Evoo in a large skillet over low-medium heat then add the walnut sauce and a tablespoon of pasta cooking water then turn off the heat.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and add it to the pan and stir sprinkling some grated Grana Padano. Enjoy!
WATCH THE VIDEO RECIPE HERE
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!