Spirulina pasta with fresh Ricotta cheese & Speck
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Natura Spirulina Pasta
- 1 tablespoon Tenuta Masciangelo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 8oz fresh Ricotta Cheese
- 4oz thinly sliced Speck cut in cubes
- Sea salt & Black Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In a skillet let the speck brown with the extra virgin olive oil for about 7 minutes until it becomes crispy.
- In a large bowl whip the ricotta by adding a couple tablespoon of pasta cooking water and a pinch of salt. Taste for flavour!
- When the pasta is ready, add it to the bowl and mix.
- Feel free to add some more pasta cooking water for creaminess and last top with the crispy Speck!
- Arianna Scutiero