- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Natura Truffle Pasta
- 3 tablespoon of Tenuta Masciangelo Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 7 oz mushrooms (your choice)
- Salt & Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In the meantime heat 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil with the chopped garlic for about 2 minutes in a large skillet over low-medium heat.
- Add the Mushrooms and cook covered for about 13minutes adding some salt & pepper and lots of parsley.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it and add it to the pan together a tablespoon of cooking water.
- Stir and serve!