- 1 cup(200 grams) of Pasta Natura Chickpea Pasta
- 3 tablespoons of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 can AsDoMar Tuna
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes cut in pieces
- about 15 Franoio D'Oneglia Taggiasca Olives
- Sea Salt
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- In a large skillet heat the extra virgin olive oil for about 1 minute.
- Add the tuna, the cherry tomatoes and the olives and let cook at medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- When the pasta is ready, drain in and add it to the pan with a tablespoon of cooking water.
- Stir and serve!
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!