Sorghum & Beetroot Pasta with Butter and Parmigiano cheese
- 1 cup(200 grams) of Pasta Natura Sorghum & Beetroot Pasta
- 3 tablespoons of Butter (or Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- Sea Salt
- Lots of Parmigiano
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- When the pasta is ready, drain it, mix it the melted butter (or evoo).
- Top it with lots of Parmigiano cheese and enjoy!
- Arianna Scutiero