Fiori Pasta with Puttanesca Sauce
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Fiori
- 3 tablespoon Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Agromonte Puttanesca Sauce
- Mixed olives
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Fiori pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat then add the Agromonte puttanesca sauce and a pinch of salt.
- When the pasta and sauce are ready mix them together in the skillet adding the fresh olives and serve!
- Arianna Scutiero