Fiori Pasta with Broccoli & Sausage
- 1 cup (200 grams) of Pasta Cuomo Fiori
- 3 tablespoons of Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 1\2 cup broccoli
- 1 Italian Sausage
- Sea Salt & Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Fiori pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Boil the broccoli in hot salted water until they soften.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat with the garlic then add the decomposed sausage (peal the skin off and smash) and let cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add the pre-cooked broccoli to the pan and sauté with the sausage for 10 more minutes.
- When the pasta is ready, add it to the condiment, sprinkle some black pepper and serve!
- Arianna Scutiero