Fusilli Pasta Salad with dry Sausage, Provolone Cheese & Olives RECIPE
Want to cook an amazing Pasta Salad, Italian style? Follow this easy recipe!
- 1 cup (200 grams) of La Molisana Whole Wheat Fusilli
- 2 tablespoons of Zucchi Pesto flavoured Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 dry Italian Sausage cut in cubes
- About 15 Campo D'Oro citrus infused Olives
- A handful of Provolone cheese cut in cubes
- Sea salt & Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Spaghetti pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- When the pasta is ready, put in a casserole and add the other cold ingredients: the sausage, the cheese & the olives.
- Add the extra virgin olive oil, sprinkle some salt & pepper.
- Mix & serve, cold or room temperature. (the next day is even better!)
- Arianna Scutiero