Fusilli Pasta with Cherry Tomato & Hot Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup (200 grams) of E’Viva Fusilli
- 3 tablespoons of Redoro Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 Agromonte Cherry Tomato Sauce with Hot Pepper
- Sea Salt and fresh grounded pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Fusilli pasta and cook according to the package directions.
- Heat 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over low-medium heat and add the Agromonte Sauce. Let the sauce cook for about 20 minutes.
- Add the pasta to the pan with a little cooking water, mix at high heat and serve!
- Grind a little pepper over the pasta, and some chili flakes to add spiciness and enhance the taste!
- Arianna Scutiero