Gnocchi the vegetarian way... with "Cime di Rapa"!
- 1 pack of La Molisana Gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 1\2 cup turnip greens
- 7oz fresh Stracchino Cheese
- Half glass cream
- Sea salt & Black Pepper
- 1 garlic clove
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the gnocchi and cook according to the package directions.
- Boil the turnip green in hot salted water until they soften.
- Heat 2 tablespoons Evoo in a large skillet over low-medium heat with the garlic then add the pre-cooked turnip green and sauté for about 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle some salt & pepper.
- Cut the turnip green in small pieces then add the cheese with the cream and let it melt.
- When the gnocchi are ready, add them to the pan and mix.