Why eat at a restaurant when you can cook these delicious gnocchi in such an easy way?
- 1 pack of La Molisana Gnocchi
- 1 teaspoon of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil Chilli Pepper flavoured
- 1 Frantoio D'Oneglia Walnut sauce
- Some grated Montosco Rosemary
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Gnocchi and cook according to the package directions.
- In the meantime heat 1 teaspoon Evoo in a large skillet over low-medium heat then add the walnut sauce and a tablespoon of pasta cooking water then turn off the heat.
- When the gnocchi are ready, drain them and add them to the pan and stir sprinkling some Rosemary!
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!