Why eat at a restaurant when you can cook these delicious gnocchi in such an easy way?
- 1 pack of La Molisana Gnocchi
- 1 teaspoon of Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil Chilli Pepper flavoured
- 1 Frantoio D'Oneglia Walnut sauce
- Some grated Montosco Rosemary
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Gnocchi and cook according to the package directions.
- In the meantime heat 1 teaspoon Evoo in a large skillet over low-medium heat then add the walnut sauce and a tablespoon of pasta cooking water then turn off the heat.
- When the gnocchi are ready, drain them and add them to the pan and stir sprinkling some Rosemary!