Gnocchi alla Sorrentina with the addition of Italian sausage, an easy recipe to prepare at home! If you like baked pasta we suggest to try it, you won't be disappointed!
Discover all our Italian recipes and follow our YouTube channel.
- 1 pack of La Molisana Gnocchi
- 2 tablespoons Zucchi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Agromonte Cherry Tomato Passata
- 2 Sausages decomposed
- 1 pack Fattorie Cremona Provolone Cheese cut in small pieces
- Some grated Fattorie Cremona Grana Padano Cheese
- Montosco Organic Basil
- Sea salt & Black Pepper
- Fill a large pot 3/4 full with water; bring to a boil. Add a couple tablespoons salt and the Gnocchi and cook according to the package directions.
- In a big baking tray mix the drained gnocchi with the tomato sauce, the extra virgin olive oil, the decomposed sausage, the Provolone cheese and some salt, pepper & basil.
- Top the tray with lots of grated Grana Padano cheese.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes.
WATCH THE VIDEO RECIPE HERE